Surabaya and I

Out of my mind, I had been lived in Surabaya since 7 months ago. It is not a long time. But its not a short time too. But, during 7 months here, I hadn't recognized yet this city as well as my friends.. I have no vehicle to walk around Surabaya. I just knew about ITS and the others area around it. Moreover, I have to be blanked and didn't know anything about the areas far from my college. What a poor boy I Am. :-(

But, I have to adapt myself with condition and situation in Surabaya. Surabaya and my hometown are different in many aspects from culture, solidity, inhabitant, etc. The other aspect that make me confused is about weather. Why? Because the weather in this big city is Unpredictable.
In the day, Surabaya usually is very hot. The sun looks like stand above my head. It makes me lazy to go to campus. I hate it so much. Not only me, but also my friends from other islands. I Hate rain in this city too. The rain here is so hard. The thunder sounds in many times. It likes the disaster happened. What a terrible.:(. The rain falls without permission. Not morning, not afternoon, and not evening, the rain suddenly falls, and often makes my plans MESSY. I have to be used to with all of the condition and situation in Surabaya. Because here's my second living place after my lovely hometown. :D.

10 comments:

edi on February 7, 2010 at 12:39 PM said...

Kita harus pandai-pandai menyesuaikan diri dengan lingkungan, baik dikampus maupun disekitar tempat tinggal, sekarang ini memang cuaca tidak menentu! Kita syukuri aja semuanya!

Anonymous said...

harus meniru bunglon biar bisa menikmati lingkungan baru, enjoy grak..... salam kenal

Unknown on February 7, 2010 at 8:00 PM said...

aku malah belum pernah ke surabaya

Rizkyzone on February 9, 2010 at 11:28 PM said...

kalau bhsa inggris gini aq nyerah wes sob, g bisa bhsa inggris.... oy tingkatin terus postingannya, blog waliking dan coment2, dan jangan lupa folow juga, kalau belum folow, sama tukar link / baner, moga aja pas google update nanti sekitar bulan maret / april PR km bisa naik

Sudinotakim on February 10, 2010 at 2:08 AM said...

Nice content.....

alkatro on February 11, 2010 at 1:12 PM said...

positive thinking and keep spirit
nice post :)

affanibnu on February 11, 2010 at 8:32 PM said...

sedang menerjemahkan.. :)

Anonymous said...

hihi..
gak tau artinya saya...

Dream Competition on February 12, 2010 at 8:14 PM said...

saya belum pernah ke Surabaya,insyaallah kapan-kapan ke sana.

Pelakon Takdir on February 15, 2010 at 4:43 PM said...

salam sejahtera
saya belum pernah ke sana
wacana yang bagus
semoga semuanya bisa baca

Post a Comment

 

MY TIME TO WRITE Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template